Are You Experiencing Any Of These Problems
- Your Energy Bill Seems High?
- Your A/C Or Heater Runs Continuously?
- Your Rooms Are Different Temperatures?
- Your A/C & Heating Return Air Ducts Are Loud And Noisy?
- Your Furniture And Window Sills Are Always Covered With Dust?
- You’re Concerned About Your Indoor Air Quality?
If So, You Should Have Your Duct System Checked.
Most duct systems, even when new, are rarely checked for leakage, proper air flow or temperature. A quick, low-cost inspection can uncover problems in supply and return air ducts and pinpoint solutions to make your energy bills lower and your air quality better.
If your duct system needs to be sealed, a patented computer-controlled injection machine sends small particles of aerosol sealant though the duct system to plug the holes. This AeroSeal technology deposits small adhesive particles directly on the edges of holes in your ducts-bridging the cracks to create seals. Instead of letting 15% to 30% of the conditioned air you paid the utility company to heat or cool escape into your attic, give us a call today to stop the leakage.
For additional information regarding this service, contact us.
License #TACLA155C | Copyright © 2018 AirRite Air Conditioning Company, Inc. – Your Comfort is Our Business All rights reserved.
Site Maintained & hosted by Rostin Ventures, Inc.